New Purina High Octane Alleviate Gastric Health supplement for show animals now available
High Octane® ALLEVIATE™ Supplement for show cattle, pigs, lambs and goats is formulated to support optimal pH in the digestive system of animals.
It is estimated that over 80% of show pigs experience gastric health issues affecting overall performance. Acidosis (the result of low rumen pH) causes ruminants to be off feed with digestive stress.
Gastric health and ruminal acidosis are exacerbated in the show industry due to feeding systems, management systems and the inevitable stressors of the show ring world.
Features & Benefits
- Formulated to support gastric health
- Supports optimal gastric pH in show pigs
- Designed to support proper ruminal pH
- Supports optimal rumen pH in cattle, lambs and goats fed for exhibition
- Flexible feeding
- Fed twice per day with normal feedings, or as a snack during periods of stress
- Very Palatable
- Helps support optimal intake
- No added copper
- Can be fed to lambs
- Convenient feeding directions
- Daily feeding rates for each species based on bodyweight (see feeding directions)
- Designed as part of an overall digestive health program
- Contains a proprietary and exclusive active agent