|Family owned for over 30 years, we are a customer service oriented company that values our employees contributions to the success of the team. We come to work ready to share our love and passion for animals and agriculture and know we will be successful by making D&L a great place to work, a great place to shop, and being professional.|
We are looking for a person with customer service experience that is comfortable using computers to complete sales transactions and help with customers. The person filling this position must be hardworking, reliable and conscientious with good customer service skills. They must be capable of working under their own initiative and as part of a team.
A great D&L employee will:
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and shelving; suggesting items.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards per Company policies and procedures.
- Assists in keeping store clean and presentable.
- Orders and Receives products using Company policies and procedures.
- Helps keep store shelving cleaned, stocked and properly labeled.
- Completes required training and education.
Preferred Skills & Job Requirements
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Agriculture knowledge & experience
- Ability to lift and move loads up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Good computer skills
- Good organizational skills
- Passed Background Check
- Health Benefits
- Retirement Savings Account with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount