–Don’t pay for a gym membership, let us pay you to get in shape!–
D&L is a family-owned feed store that has been in business for over 30 years. We provide a wide range of livestock and small animal feeds, as well as lawn and garden products. We are open Monday through Saturday, and closed every Sunday.
The person filling this position must be hardworking, reliable and conscientious with good customer service skills. They must be capable of working under their own initiative and as part of a team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING LIST)
- Prepare orders for delivery
- Ensure orders are correct product and count
- Ensure load is secure for transit
- Unload products for customers according to their request
- Load/unload vehicles using forklifts
- Move stock/goods using forklift in warehouses
- Equipment maintenance and inspection
- Keeps warehouse and surrounding grounds clean and tidy
- Load product for customers
- Completes any required training and education
- Any task that helps improve customer satisfaction and sales
A GREAT D&L EMPLOYEE WILL:
- Serve One, Serve All – Treat all customers equally and seek to give them the BEST customer service.
- Be a Name Knower – Build relationships with customers
- Be an AgXpert – Whatever your job, learn the skills to be the BEST.
- All About Ag – Have an appreciation for the agriculture world we share our love with.
PREFERRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Reading skills, verbal communication (English preferred) skills, forklift driving skills, self-motivated and disciplined, able to lift and move loads up to 100 lbs, passed driving record and background check, passed drug test.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Retirement Savings Account with Employer Match
- Employee Discount