D&L is a family-owned feed store that has been in business for 30 years. We provide a wide range of livestock and small animal feeds, as well as lawn and garden products. Our Gainesville location also has a small engine repair shop. We are open Monday through Saturday, and closed every Sunday.
Role and Responsibilities: (Include, but are not limited to the following list)
- Performs basic and/or complex diagnostics on agricultural and small engine equipment to determine what repairs are needed.
- Performs basic and/or complex repairs on agricultural and small engine equipment as requested by the service manager.
- Participates in all job-related training and development.
- Maintains current product knowledge of Grasshopper, Husqvarna and competitive products.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Other job duties and special projects as assigned.
- Passed Drug Test
- Passed Driving Record and Background Check
- Able to lift and move loads up to 50-100 pounds
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience with the repair of commercial mowing and residential mowing equipment
- Experience with chainsaws, blowers, multi-purpose saws and string trimmers
- Experience with Honda generators and walk-behind mowers
- Paid Time Off
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Discount