D&L is a family-owned feed store that has been in business for 30 years. We are excited for our growing business and need dependable employees who can help us share our love and passion for agriculture and pets.
We are looking for a person with customer service experience that is comfortable using computers to complete sales transactions. The person filling this position must be hardworking, reliable and conscientious with good customer service skills. They must be capable of working under their own initiative and as part of a team.
A great D&L employee will:
- Serve One, Serve All – Treat all customers equally and seek to give them the BEST customer service.
- Be a Name Knower – Build relationships with customers
- Be an AgXpert – Whatever your job, learn the skills to be the BEST.
- All About Ag – Have an appreciation for the agriculture world we share our love with.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and shelving; suggesting items.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards per Company Policies and Procedures.
- Assists in keeping store clean and presentable.
- Orders and Receives products using Company Policies and Procedures.
- Helps keep store shelving cleaned, stocked and properly labeled.
- Completes required training and education.
Preferred Skills & Requirements
- Reading, Verbal Communication, Passed Background Test, Agriculture Knowledge and Experience, Able to lift and move loads up to 50 lbs occasionally.