D&L is a family-owned feed store that has been in business for over 30 years. We provide a wide range of livestock and small animal feeds, as well as lawn and garden products. We are open Monday through Saturday, and closed every Sunday.
A Great D&L Employee Will:
- Serve One, Serve All – Treat all customers equally and seek to give them the BEST customer service.
- Be a Name Knower – Build relationships with customers.
- Be an AgXpert – Whatever your job, learn the skills to be the BEST.
- Be All About Ag – Have an appreciation for the agriculture world we share our love with.
Preferred Skills & Requirements
- Able to lift and move items up to 30 lbs
- General math skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service Experience
- Agriculture knowledge equivalent to horticulture, farming/ranching, livestock or pet experience (preferred)
- Retail experience (preferred)
- Organizational skills (preferred)
- Self-motivated (preferred)
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and shelving.
- Advises and makes suggestions to customers by providing information on products.
- Processes sales and payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards per Company Policies and Procedures.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of promotions, special events and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Assists in keeping the store clean and presentable.
- Helps keep store shelving cleaned, stocked and properly labeled.
- Helps with merchandising and displays.
- Orders and receives products using Company Policies and Procedures.
- Completes required training and education.
- Performs other duties as assigned and any task that helps improve customer satisfaction and sales.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Retirement Savings Account with Employer Match
- Employee Discount