–Don’t pay for a gym membership, let us pay you to get in shape!–
Looking for a job with steady and consistent hours? Here’s your spot!
D&L is a family-owned feed store that has been in business for 30 years. We provide a wide range of livestock and small animal feeds, as well as lawn and garden products. We are open Monday through Saturday, and closed every Sunday.
- Passed Drug Test
- Passed Driving Record and Background Check
- Able to life and move loads up to 75-100 pounds
- Valid Driver’s License
PREFERRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Reading skills
- Verbal communication (English and Spanish preferred) skills
- Forklift driving skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- 21 years of age or older
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING LIST)
- Prepare orders for delivery
- Ensure orders are correct product and count
- Ensure load is secure for transit
- Unload products for customers according to their request
- Load/unload vehicles using forklifts
- Load/unload vehicles by hand
- Move stock/goods using forklift in warehouses
- Equipment maintenance and inspection
- Keeps warehouse and surrounding grounds clean and tidy
- Load product for customers
- Completes any required training and education
- Any task that helps improve customer satisfaction and sales
A GREAT D&L EMPLOYEE WILL:
- Serve One, Serve All – Treat all customers equally and seek to give them the BEST customer service.
- Be a Name Knower – Build relationships with customers
- Be an AgXpert – Whatever your job, learn the skills to be the BEST.
- All About Ag – Have an appreciation for the agriculture world we share our love with.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Retirement Savings Account with Employer Match
- Employee Discount