D&L is a family-owned feed store that has been in business for 30 years. We are excited for our growing business and need dependable employees who can help us share our love and passion for agriculture and pets.
We are looking for a person with customer service experience that is comfortable using computers to complete sales transactions. The person filling this position must be hardworking, reliable and conscientious with good customer service skills. They must be capable of working under their own initiative and as part of a team.
A great D&L employee will:
Roles and Responsibilities:
Preferred Skills & Requirements
Great position for retired person looking for low key job with benefits. This position will drive between the 5 D&L locations in the North Texas area delivering product. The driver will also be picking up product from local vendors when necessary.
D&L is a family-owned feed store that has been in business for 30 years. We provide a wide range of livestock and small animal feeds, as well as lawn and garden products.
– Passed Drug Test
– Passed Driving Record and Background Check
– Valid Driver’s License
PREFERRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
– Reading skills
– Verbal communication (English preferred) skills
– Forklift driving skills
– Self-motivated and disciplined
– 21 years of age or older
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING LIST)
– Assist in preparing orders for delivery to D&L locations
– Ensure orders are correct product and count
– Ensure load is secure for transit
– Equipment maintenance and inspection
– Completes any required training and education
– Completes any task delegated by the Warehouse Supervisor
– Any task that helps improve customer satisfaction and sales
– Paid Time Off
– Health Benefits
– Employee Discount